The amazing Rachel @Pace Amore Libre tagged me recently to receive The Blogger Aesthetic Award. Rachel has a great blog to check her out! I love this award because it is so simple, and fun to find photos that represent my aesthetic.
This tag was created by Liam @Hey Ashers.
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favourite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I really like pink!
Sorry for not nominating anyone today 😦 But feel free to do this post anyway!
- Sorry I’ve been doing a lot of tags and awards recently.
- Is my aesthetic similar to yours?
- Wouldn’t it be awesome if all books were the same shade of colour, like pink?