The other day I randomly had the idea to create a book quiz, so I did! I decided to base the quiz on YA books because I know the genre pretty well. Each of the quotes are divided into categories, such as YA romance. Check out the quiz here! The link is where you will find the answers, but here is a list of all the quotes and their possible books.
1. “You don’t forget the name of the person who was your last hope.”
2. “What’s the point of having a voice if you’re gonna be silent in those moments you shouldn’t be?”
3. “To really be a nerd, she’d decided, you had to prefer fictional worlds to the real one.”
4. “Like most misery, it started with apparent happiness.”
5. “And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…” he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
“What a stupid lamb,” I sighed.
“What a sick, masochistic lion.”
6. “Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain.”
7. “Why is straight the default? Everyone should have to declare one way or another, and it shouldn’t be this big awkward thing whether you’re straight, gay, bi, or whatever. I’m just saying.”
8. “I shiver, thinking how easy it is to be totally wrong about people—to see one tiny part of them and confuse it for the whole, to see the cause and think it’s the effect or vice versa.”
9. “Books are easily destroyed. But words will live as long as people can remember them.”
10. “You’d rather make up a fantasy version of somebody in your head than be with a real person.”
Here is the quiz again! I made it about two or three weeks ago and retook it today and only got 8/10, even though I created it. Let me know what you get!