- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
Facts About Me
- I live in the suburbs of Melbourne, Australia. I have lived here since I was 10 months old, so basically my whole life. For fourteen years I lived in one house and then we moved only about three kilometres down the road to a different house.
- I was born in Switzerland. Not so much because I’m Swiss, but more so because my father was working there for two years. Coincidentally, he was also born in Switzerland because my grandparents are from Germany and were living there at the time.
- I am a vegan and have been since January 2016.
- I have to sleep with ear buds every night. If for some reason I forgot them on a holiday, then I will suffer. I hate noises during the night and ear buds really help block out everything.
- I am studying Professional Writing and Editing at university but graduate in a few months. I really like it and don’t really want to leave just yet! So I might do a postgraduate degree (if I get in).
- I am so eager to find a part-time job but have been very unlucky! Over the past five years I have had several few jobs, though two only lasted five months and most only last a few weeks. Why are employers so cruel?
- I live with my brother, mother and dog. My father lives in Thailand.
Feel free to accept this nomination if you wish! Sorry if you have already done this post before, I know it’s a very popular one.
Thanks for reading,