I was recently nominated by Lee @Golden Pink Journal to receive The Awesome Blogger Award! Thanks for nominating me, Lee! I haven’t seen this one before so I am excited to write this post.
This award was created by Miss Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala.
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Include the reason behind the award
3. Include the banner in your post
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
What’s the last song you listened to?
It was West End Girls by Pet Shop Boys.
If you HAD to dye your hair green or blue which one would you choose?
I would definitely choose blue. Even though I think green would probably suit it better, I don’t care, I choose blue!
Do you like watching game shows? What’s the first game show that comes to your mind?
Hmm not really haha. There aren’t many to choose from in Australia. The first one that comes to mind is Family Feud. It is on before The Project so sometimes I’m forced to watch. It’s not bad, I just don’t want to watch it.
How would you feel if Instagram and Facebook permanently shut down today?
I wouldn’t really care! I really hate Facebook, so I would be secretly happy about that. I don’t mind with Instagram because I don’t really use it. Well, I don’t really use either.
Least favourite vegetable?
I don’t really like sweet potatoes! I wish I did because I’m vegan and I feel like it’s a staple for vegan people!
I love strawberries. They are so versatile.
What month is your birthday in?
January! I’m a Capricorn.
Best present you’ve ever received?
Probably when my mum bought be a laptop. I was so excited to receive it!
Would you rather be a tree or a flower?
A flower. I don’t know why though.
Do you plan on going swimming this summer?
Sure, I love swimming! Summer for me starts in December so I have a while to wait.
Sorry if you’ve already done this one and, of course, don’t worry if you don’t want to do it!
- What is your proudest achievement?
- What is your favourite blog post that you’ve written?
- If you could spend a day in any city, where would it be?
- What is your favourite tv show?
- Do you have any pets? Share a photo if you want to.
- Do you prefer reading in first or third person? Present or past tense?
- What is your favourite time of the year?
- The best book you’ve read recently?
- Your favourite item of clothing?
- What was your favourite movie to watch as a kid?
Thanks for reading,