I have been nominated by Jasmine @How Useful It Is to receive the Unique Blogger Award. Thank you for thinking of me, Jasmine! We did a buddy read of Zenn Diagram a few weeks ago and I had a great time reading it with her, so check out Jasmine if you haven’t already. I haven’t been nominated for this award before but see it all the time, so I am excited to have been tagged!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
1. Do you love your book collection? Share a picture?
I love my book collection! I have one bookcase and I have been adding to it since I was about nine. I like to keep the length of the books the same and I hate it when books are a random height! Here is a photo:
Here is a close-up of my favourite shelf (because the books are the same height):
2. Have you been buddy reading since we last buddy read?
No 😦 I would love to though, it was so much fun! If anyone would like to do one feel free to leave a comment.
3. A book you read that make you want to travel to that place for a visit.
Great question! So many books that I read are set in boring suburban places. But there are a few with really fun settings. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour is set in Los Angeles and the events that take place in the book are very scenic. I love Los Angeles and have been there once before but it was only for two nights. It would be great to stay there for more than a few days but I don’t want to fly to the United States any time soon after the last time I flew there (it involved United Airlines).
I understand if you cannot do this post and sorry if you have already done it!
- What is your favourite genre to read and why?
- What is the latest book that you added to your TBR?
- What is your favourite holiday to celebrate (i.e. Christmas, Halloween)?
Thanks for reading,