Hey everyone, hope you are all doing great!
I have been nominated for The Black Cat Blue Sea Award by Mandy from Book Princess Reviews. Thank you so much for nominating me! I had not seen this award before, so it was great to be nominated for such a cute little award.
About the Award
‘This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.’
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
1. If you could frame one book cover as a work of art, what would it be?
There are so many beautiful book covers. I have chosen my current favourite book, It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover. What drew me into reading this book was the cover, it is so pretty! If I were to get published, I would want my cover to look something like this. It would be very stunning as a work of art, and I would enjoy looking at it framed on my wall.
2. Suprise! There’s a book on your doorstep. What is it and why?
I would like it to be a book that I haven’t read and do not own. A book that is high on my to be read list is The Breakdown by B. A. Paris. It was released recently but I haven’t bought it yet!
3. If you could set a book in any setting, what country would it be and why?
If I were to write a book, for practical reasons I would choose Melbourne, which is where I live. But if I knew a great deal of information about another setting, then I would probably choose somewhere like Sweden. I think Sweden is a really lovely country and from news I have heard has very admirable living conditions, which is why I am drawn to it.
Katy @Ardent Attachments
I never know who to tag, so if you don’t feel like doing this post, then don’t worry!
- Would you rather live in a nice apartment in the city, or a big house in the country?
- What is your favourite genre to read and why?
- Where is your favourite place you have visited while on vacation?