I was nominated by Katy (Ardent Attachments) and Luna (Bookish Luna) to receive the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you both for thinking of me. They both have very nice book-related blogs, so check them out!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. Favourite book-to-film adaptation?
A Walk to Remember is a lovely sad and romantic film that makes me adore it whenever I watch it. It is more memorable than the novel.
2. Following on – what book do you want to be made into a TV show/film?
A book that I read last year called Behind Closed Doors by B. A. Paris. It would be a very captivating movie because it is intense throughout the novel.
3. Lastly – now dreamcast that film/tv show, only a few characters.
It is set in England so maybe I should choose British actors.
Grace: Emma Watson
Jack: Aaron Taylor-Johnson
4. If you were to write a book, what do you think your main character would be called?
My main character would be named something like Willa.
5. What are three songs you adore and why?
Great question! I have thought about this before.
- Hung Up by Madonna
- Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake
- Viva La Vida by Coldplay.
I do not really have a good reason as to why I like them, they are just really catchy to me.
6. Do you play video games? What are a couple of your favourites?
I do not regularly play video games but have played a few before. My favourites are Grand Theft Auto V and The Sims.
7. What book would you like to play through as a video game?
This is a tough question. It would make sense if I chose something with a lot of action but I do not read those kinds of books. Hm…maybe the Lux series would work well as a video game.
8. What is your favourite Disney film?
The Little Mermaid.
9. What three book characters would you like to have lunch with?
- Noah from I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- ‘Ma’ from Room by Emma Donoghue
- Hermione Granger from Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
10. If you were to get a book-related tattoo, what would you get?
I don’t think I would get anything related to a specific book because my tastes change yearly. Maybe a simple design of a book with a bookmark hanging out.
11. What’s your favourite breakfast food?
Since becoming vegan I do not really eat many interesting breakfast foods! I’ll just pick porridge because I eat it the most. Or as a treat, maybe smoothie bowls.
1. What/who got you into reading?
The library at my primary school, and also because I participated in the premier’s reading challenge (I think you had to read 100 books in a year).
2. Your current favorite book?
It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover.
3. What popular book do you just hate?
I only have 2 books on Goodreads that I have rated 1 star. One of them is The Difference Between You and Me by Madeleine George, which is a book I couldn’t stand because of the characters.
4. How many bookshelf/bookshelves do you own?
I own 1 bookcase with 5 shelves.
5. Goodreads challenge/reading goal for this year?
6. Book/s that made you scared?
Behind Closed Doors made me scared and I stayed up during some of the night because I was thinking about it. As a kid I read the Goosebumps books and they sometimes made me scared.
7. What is your favorite book series?
The Twilight saga. I do not read series very often, maybe 1 a year or even less.
8. If you could change any book what book would it be and how?
The only book I feel very strongly about and what came to me first was New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. I wish I could stop talking about Twilight but it seems that I cannot. You know why I would want to change it if you’ve read it.
9. What movie/television show has done a book justice?
The film Room was so good and really made the book come to life! Even if you do not want to read the book, I highly recommend the film.
10. Where do you like to read?
In bed or on the train (because I have nothing else to do).
11. Do you prefer standalone books or series?
Standalone books are my preference!
- How often do you read?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- What is the first book that you were obsessed with?
- When and why did your passion for blogging begin?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your opinions of the last movie you watched?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- What book are you currently reading?
- What book has been on your bookshelf the longest that you haven’t read?
- Which book character would you choose to be your best friend?
- What is your favourite book that you read for school?
And anyone else who wants this award! I have noticed that many people have already done this post, so leave me a link if you already have 🙂
- Thanks for reading!